Tuesday 8 February 2011

Tossing around Ideas~

I have gotten my Final Major Project... the big one! The one that actually counts for something... I have been tossing around ideas still a little unsure where I am going to go with it. I know I am going to aim to get a distinction. I mean there is no reason for me to have come so far and pay X amount of dollars, not to aim that high! :)

So my ideas: At first I was thinking about designing a Cat Walk stage with a specific theme. Thinking about the placement of the stage and people along with how the whole flow of the venue. But after thinking about it a little longer and discussing it with my peers, I have developed another idea. Designing an aquatics springboard diving center! Diving is something close to me and something I know really well.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment